♥ 1 new post(s) ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 这里有 1 篇新的部落格 ♥ ♥ ♥

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻ 翻桌啦!!

Thursday, August 23, 2018

20180823.

Share


Before we get married, 2017/12/20, you said “I need u to stay with me asap so that I wont think of that thing!”

On our wedding day, 2018/3/17, you promised you will not do it again anymore. I felt happy, I think we will live happily ever after for the rest of our life.

3 months later, 2018/6/8, you quit your job and stay at home all day long preparing for something bigger. I didn’t expect bad things are gonna happen because I’m staying with you, in the same house, in the same room.

I always smell it when I back home. Fragrance or Febreeze ain’t gonna cover the smell, my nose is sharp; I’m sensitive to it.

2018/8/19 (Sunday), I back to your home, I went to the washroom but the door is wide opened. It’s very unusual. I stepped in, I smelled it. I went downstairs after using the washroom. You checked on my facial expression, I didn’t do any special respond. I kissed you.

Even after few days, I still act like normal being, but I felt hurt. I cried for countless time for this stupid thing and thought that you really care for how I feel. Naive. What’s the point when you only stop or never think of it when I’m with you? You can live without it for weeks, but you still couldn’t resist it whenever I’m not around. Am I really that scary, like a pupil afraid to talk when teacher is teaching? Self-discipline is the key. If you never wanted to change, I can’t change you, forever.

The moment you lit it up, you burned my heart too. There will always be a thorn in my heart.

#NothingSpecialToSomebodyButFairlyImportantToMe
#ThePersonITrustedTheMostLoveButHurtMeTheMost

No comments: