♥ 1 new post(s) ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ 这里有 1 篇新的部落格 ♥ ♥ ♥

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻ 翻桌啦!!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

An Angry Post. About ISP. About Maxis.

Share

#When bad things go, worse things come.#

I wanna F everyone who ruined my good mood; I wanna F everyone who wasted my time, my money, and my energy.



The first people who kena the most is YOU! I dunno your surname, but I know your name is Daniel, the promoter of Maxis Broadband during the PC Fair on December 2012. You know what attracts me the most when come to the choice of Broadband? The first concern is "No Contract". You and the girl who helped me key in my data very very confirm and telling me "Yes, NO CONTRACT." So I signed for Maxis.

The first month I used, I edi feel like unsubscribe it. But I still can tahan until now, 5months after the PC Fair. I've already decided to terminate Maxis, so I go for U-Mobile, yesterday. Too bad, the USB Modem cannot function properly, and I'm not going to exchange the Modem by myself. U, should exchange the Modem to me one to one. And therefore, I'm going to terminate U-Mobile tomorrow and planned to re-register again.


Just now, I went to Maxis Service Centre at KLCC to unlock my Mobile Wifi Modem so that I can insert another ISP's sim card into it and use. After some verification, Maxis told me that I AM STILL UNDER CONTRACT, 7MONTHS MORE TO GO. I can only unlock the Modem after the contract period ends.


So now, WTF??! YOU CONFIRMED WITH ME THAT IF I SUBSCRIBE THE PLAN THERE WILL BE NO CONTRACT AT ALL, AND I CAN TERMINATE IT ANYTIME IF I WANNA DO SO.


Now I feel like being scammed by Maxis, maybe not the company's problem, but the promoters' problem. And the girl who helped me to key in data also confirm there's no contract for the plan that I signed. WHAT NOW?! I STILL NEED TO STICK WITH YOU FOR ANOTHER 7MONTHS?


WASTE MY TIME, WASTE MY MONEY, WASTE MY ENERGY, AND MAKE ME MAD!


And I'm sorry U-Mobile, I can't subscribe you so soon. But I need to thanks to you because of giving me a modem which cannot function properly.


(Forgive me about my rudeness, I just cant control myself after facing so much of problems which brought by others.)

2 comments:

YarHuoy said...

go to service center apply most safe ba, those promoter bcoz of wan earn the commission then luan luan lie ppl 1 =="

✖♀ваву♥piggie☠✖ said...

next time PC Fair if ii see him ii sure marah dia de!